Adjustable Decking and Paving Pedestals
ABOUT DECKING & PAVING PEDESTALS
The adjustable decking and paving pedestals are a great and efficient way of supporting your decking or paving. This is an innovative new system that can be used with all joists and it replaces the traditional use of concrete and posts. Because the adjustable decking and paving pedestal system is lightweight and made from Polypropylene (PP), which is a recyclable material obtained by recycling plastic waste, it is fast to install with minimal effort - in fact, no tools are needed to install it as it can be easily adjusted using one hand! Unlike concrete and posts which are both heavy and messy, there is no mess with the adjustable decking and paving pedestal systems as it is a clean and simple system to use, suitable for everyone wanting to do DIY work, from beginners to commercial use.
What makes the decking and paving pedestal so unique and user-friendly is that every decking and paving pedestal can be adjusted very easily to the desired height, so leveling could not be more easier to help give the decking finish an overall accuracy.
The attachments on the top base are very firmly placed but can still swirl to the desired position without dispositioning the pedestal itself. This is one of the great advantages over the many other competitors, as the attachment on the competitor's pedestals are fixed therefore making it difficult to attach the joist or place the paving slab on the pedestal if the pedestal is not positioned at the correct angle.
Some of the features are:
• Quick and easy to install plastic decking - can be installed underneath wood, plastic, or composite joists.
• Fully adjustable decking support with precision pedestals for decking planks, paving slabs, or shed levelling feet.
• Promotes good airflow, perforated drainage pipe, sturdy, robust and built for safety decking feet.
• Incredibly versatile and elevates subframe without the use of posts or concrete and ensures perfect level. No need to mechanically fix the pedestals to the deck beneath, this is a completely free-standing system.
• Can be used in gardens, landscapes, roof terraces, balconies, podiums around swimming pools, temporary floors in marquees, communal areas, and on grounds where there is a gradient.
The pedestals are heavy-duty and can carry over 1,400 kgs when the load is applied evenly across the entirety of the load-bearing surface. This is a fantastic system relatively new on the market which has proven itself to be the cutting edge for the future in decking and paving installation.
20 years Manufacturer's Guarantee
Adjustable with one hand - No tools needed